To be content is to know the true face of happiness.
– Sonya Annita Song
10 random facts you don’t need to know (will change randomly):
- I am photo shy.
- My current staple food is mixed nuts.
- I get performance anxiety. Just try asking me a question.
- My living room clock has been running fast by a few minutes every day for the past year. If I could reach it easily, I would change it.
- I like my veggies. Except cooked carrots. Bleh.
- My alarm clock often signals that I need to sleep rather than wake up.
- I prefer gelato over ice cream, although I will eat either, or both. Preferably both.
- I had muscle memory for playing Super Mario Bros. when I was a kid.
- Most of my spare time as a kid was spent either reading, playing video games, or biking.
- Referring to #9, when my younger sister was old enough, I let her “level up” for me. 😉
- Poems will be tweaked, for better or worse, sometimes almost seconds after posting (although I will try hard not to).