You limit your future when you limit your imagination.
– Sonya Annita Song
10 random facts you don’t need to know (will change randomly):
- If I wake up in the middle of a good dream, I will immediately go back to sleep just to continue it.
- My attention span grows shorter the older I become.
- I pluck out any white hairs I can see, usually my own. I’ll stop when I feel like I’m going bald.
- My laptop screen shows 55 tabs open over 3 windows.
- Cheesecake should be an acceptable breakfast option: it’s got dairy, cereal-like crumbles, and fruit.
- I have given up learning how to use Instagram. It doesn’t help that I can’t take pictures on my phone.
- I rarely have nightmares, but when I do, a recurring theme is missing my shoes and wearing socks outside. It’s quite disturbing.
- My wardrobe is more functional than trendy.
- My sleep schedule is completely broken. My husband says my routine is like a clock that runs a little fast, and once a year it matches a normal routine.
- My favorite cheese is currently Monterey Jack.
- Poems will be tweaked, for better or worse, sometimes almost seconds after posting (although I will try hard not to).